wolfmon

“Si fueseis del mundo, el mundo amaría lo suyo pero porque no sois del mundo sino que yo os escogí del mundo, por esto el mundo os aborrece”.(San Juan 15:19) Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris... nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

jueves, 9 de agosto de 2012

Do you know what a 'thing-searcher' is? It's someone who search for things.

“A hermit, what does this say? a hermit wants to live alone, he can’t stand the sights or sounds of other people”
“I’ve reached a conclusion, there’s no place for me in this world”
“My book isn’t for sale, and I don’t want to be disturbed by anyone. Good bye”

The wild life in the grey city
Among these happy morons
Isolation has become an addiction
To avoid those who annoy me
If only you knew what hides
Behind my cranium,
How I look at things,
And what I’m capable of.

The running veins of thought
Is this what we’re living for?
This constant longing for your voice.

I can’t find any answers
- are there any answers?

 You, me and my arsenal of weapons
It seems you’ve accepted your fate
The stench of your urine in my face
You coward piece of shit, if you play with matches –
There can be a fire!

 Words don’t affect
My unhealthy, ruined inner self
Don’t try to say anything to me
The monotony made me realize,
That reality is no place for me.

Come and dance with me, let’s sing together
Jump around in the forest clearings, laughing
And for a moment just exist
For nothing, just nothing
The complete omission
Of everything, is simply everything, at this moment, at that moment
Always, never.

The man I once was is gone
I burn all my memories, and flush the ashes down the toilet
Oh, I’m sorry, did I sound sentimental?
Your brain-dead opinion means nothing.


Lifelover.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario