wolfmon

“Si fueseis del mundo, el mundo amaría lo suyo pero porque no sois del mundo sino que yo os escogí del mundo, por esto el mundo os aborrece”.(San Juan 15:19) Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris... nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012


A thousand years since the last time, i savour your white skin, suffocated with your long hair, lineage of my blood. My north you calling me! my blood boil in me! Pride for my origin, mountains, cloudly sky. The humid eternal sense... i still smell the fire in the village cottages, head then my legend now: THE STARS ARE ALL THE SAME IN THE SKY, the instinct of war was so strong i drove us apart, you my fancy will you ever bit my lips again? Will you forgive me? Steel and the sea were my sisters, now my punishment...keep crying for your image. 
Never forget our death, i am a hero and you a re a martyr, your blood flowed from your body to seek and wet my soul, our inviolable lands absorbed our spirits!
 ALL THE STARS ARE STILL THE SAME, we will melt in the new autumn rains...Forever.
Fermento-never forget the rains, 1997 ®

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario