wolfmon

“Si fueseis del mundo, el mundo amaría lo suyo pero porque no sois del mundo sino que yo os escogí del mundo, por esto el mundo os aborrece”.(San Juan 15:19) Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris... nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity.
What kind of power is it that dares intrude between me and my bride, the bride I myself have chosen and who has chosen me? And this power would command her to be true to me; does she then need to be so commanded? And is she to be true to me only because a third party commands it, one whom she therefore loves more than me?
Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion — and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion… while truth again reverts to a new minority. Purity of heart is to will one thing.
The present generation, wearied by its chimerical efforts, relapses into complete indolence. Its condition is that of a man who has only fallen asleep towards morning: first of all come great dreams, then a feeling of laziness, and finally a witty or clever excuse for remaining in bed.
 Kierkegaard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario