wolfmon

“Si fueseis del mundo, el mundo amaría lo suyo pero porque no sois del mundo sino que yo os escogí del mundo, por esto el mundo os aborrece”.(San Juan 15:19) Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris... nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Isabel: Kneel, Conquistador.
[Tomas kneels before her]
Isabel: Let in the morning light.
[the doors are opened; light floods into the hall]
Isabel: The beast runs amok in my kingdom. He has isolated me, and now he is sharpening his talons for one more fateful push. But salvation lies in the jungles of New Spain (México).
Isabel: Will you deliver Spain from bondage?
Tomas Verde: Upon my honor and my life.
Isabel: Then you shall take this ring to remind you of your promise.
[hands him the ring]
Isabel: You shall wear it when you find Eden, and when you return, I shall be your Eve.
[he looks at her]
Isabel: Together we will live forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario